Saturday 16 August 2008

Romance ahead of Big Brother eviction?

With Stuart up for eviction on Friday, there is speculation that another housemate will turn their attention towards him in front tomorrow night.

Stuart and housemate Sara had a former night conversation during which she aforementioned: "I'm just looking at your eyes, your eyelashes. I'm taken up. It's a nice thing. Girls must love it. You're rather girly only you've got a man's body. You're so unlike to guys I go out with. You're buff."

She continued: "Sometimes I change my opinion on you. Sometimes you look different to me. Earlier you looked more like macho man, but tonight you look cute. I think close up you look more than adorable. I think you're quite opinionative and I quite like it. You put yourself down a lot, you're not a minger."

Stuart dismissed the compliments, locution: "I don't like regard. It's mortifying. Leave it there, I don't like it. Have you seen my frown lines?"

Sara replied: "Have you ever given a compliment to anyone in the business firm? You've never said anything nice about me."

Read our 'Big Brother' blog.

"Don't be fooled Stuart. You are, as you mumbled to yourself on the exercise machine, "a prissy guy", and you don't deserve it. Even if you do spend more time fabrication on your side and having staggeringly dull heart-to-hearts than anyone in the history of television."

Check out the 'Big Brother' protester profiles.



More info